Are you newly married ? Find tips0
VASTU -leads to a happy married life which every couple dream of. Life becomes joyful and peaceful if your life partner is compatible with you. Vastu defects may cause non compatibility with life partner. Everybody wants to live a successful and peaceful life. You also want to live a life which is enjoyable and happy, but you do not know why you become sad when you come to your house. You may feel that you are quite happy when you are far away from your house, you can feel some mood swings when you enter in your house. From a vastu perspective, if your home is not in proper balance, it may cause sadness, problem in relationships etc.
Consult flower decorars,and decorate your bed room.
- Keep bedroom in the south-west of the house.
- Avoid bedroom in south-east as this is a fire place. It may lead to the clashes between the couple.
- Place bed in the southwest portion of the bedroom. Avoid placing bed in northern and eastern zone of the bedroom. It may cause mental stress and financial instability.
- Keep head-side of the bed in south direction.
- Use wooden bed instead of metal bed.
- Always build square or rectangle bedrooms which bring peace and love in life.
- Paint walls in light colors like green, light blue, rose pink. Avoid red color in bedroom.
- Place kitchen appliances/objects like gas and sink that represents fire and water respectively properly. You should place gas in South-east and water in North-east or North.
- Keep money in northern or eastern area of the house as it is an important part of the life.
- Do not use Northeast bedroom in case you are newly wed couple.
- Never place the bed under a beam. It may cause bad effects on health.
- Avoid mirror in married couple’s bedroom. It may lead to quarrels between the couple.
- Avoid Computer and T.V in bedroom as they will reflect like a mirror. If you place T.V and Computer in bedroom, cover them with a cloth while sleeping in the night.
- Ensure that the under ground water tank is not in the south-west direction.
- Avoid paintings that symbolize death, violence and negative aspects of life
- source: gharexpert.com