Vaastu for Door & Window0
Tips for designing the doors and windows.
- Maximum number of doors and windows should open in the North and East as compared to the South and West.
- The doors and windows should be in even numbers like 2, 4, 6, 8 etc. but not 10 and multiple of 8.
- The main door of house should be taller than other doors. It should be of two shutters.
- There should not be any obstruction in front of main door like big trees; pole etc. There should not be any temple opposite to the house too.
- The doors should not be placed in center of the wall. It should be far from the centre. It should not be in extreme corner.
- For doors and windows one type of wood should be used. Teak wood is the best option for doors and windows.
- The doors and windows should be rectangular. The doors having irregular or square shapes are not auspicious.
- The doors should not close automatically; it may affect the health of children.
- The doors should not be over size or under sized. Its size should be of ratio 2:1 in regard to height and width.
- If the door is making noise while moving, it should be repaired otherwise it can cause quarrel.
- There should not be cracked door in a house. It should be replaced as soon as possible.
- The entrance door should be well decorated with pictures and decorative pieces.
- The main entrance door of two houses opposite to each other should not be opened towards to each other.
- If there is more than one floor in a building, one door over another door should be avoided.