Chinese Bricks has been serving the nation since 2012 in construction trade in Nepal in sector of producing high quality Chinese bricks. We have many satisfied residential and commercial clients across Nepal with our quality & services. Our team ensures that every brick we make is the finest, strongest and most solid exceeding the highest industry standards. We ensure quality, on time delivery at right place and optimum customer satisfaction.For order contact Ganesh Khadka 9851110960
QUALITY, SIZES & PRICES
- Bigger in sizes & glazed.
- High compression strength production
- Child & animal labor FREE
- Pollution control system.
- Up to 3 times more stronger than others.
- The size of bricks is 10% bigger than other bricks(9/4.5/2.5 )
- Prices are 10 % cheaper than others comparing in sizes & quality.
- The sizes are about 15% bigger than other bricks i.e : 9 * 4.5* 2.5 Inches & prices is 10% cheaper than others comparing sizes.
- Rs 12.5 Per B grade Chinese bricks
- Rs. 13 for A grade Chinese + transportation/unloading : Up to Rs 6
PURIFICATION, SCREENING, PREPPING
Preparation of clay for bricks manufacturing is done in six steps: Unsoiling of clay, Digging, Cleaning, weathering, Blending and Tempering
MIXING AND MOULDING
In the molding process, prepared clay is mold into brick shape. This process can be done in two ways: Hand molding & Machine molding.
DRYING RAW BRICKS
After molding process the bricks contain some amount of moisture in it. So, drying is to be done otherwise they may cracked while burning. The drying of raw bricks is done by natural process.
The dried bricks are baked either in clamps or kilns up to certain degree temperature. In this stage, the bricks will gain hardness and strength so it is important stage in manufacturing of bricks.