Best door & flooring with Timber craft
Timber Craft :
Timber Craft operates. Various doors enrich aesthetic beauty and provide safety to our homes. Ready made doors are one of them and work like solid barriers in a wall. They are used for access between rooms and are closed for privacy. These doors consist of two parts – frame and shutter. Ready-made doors are available in various shapes, designs and materials
Trava Bricks has been serving the nation since 2012 in construction trade in Nepal in sector of producing high quality chinese & local bricks,.We have many satisfied residential and commercial clients across Nepal with our quality & services. Our team ensures that every brick we make is the finest, strongest and most solid exceeding the highest industry standards. the sizes of bricks is 10 %bigger than other bricks(9/4.5/2.5 )& 10% cheaper than others comparing with sizes & quality, on timely delivery
For Trade Inquiry :9851110960
Why Alumunium Doors /Window/partitions ?
Non-magnetic.Non Toxic,& reflective
-Best in Look
-Easy to fittings
-Unhealthy Compition makes low in quality
-Price depends on quality & thickness in Sq feet
-It is avaible in wide variety of colour,design & shape
-70% is chinese product
-Minimum Maintance cost
Flush Doors/Readymade door
Solid wooden doors.window
Fibre glass door /window
WHY UPVC :DOORS/WINDOW/PARTITIONS ?
- Perfect Insulation: keeps the cold out and the warmth in during winter and vice versa in the summer, ultimate in insulation, safe on heating and cooling bills.
- Highly hygienic: keeps dust, polling, wind and bacteria out while closed
- Easy operation
- Integral lift rails, interlocks and weather-stripping pocket,
- Environmently friendly
- Cheap & Best
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Superb safety with highly advanced multi point locking systems all around
- Windows are made to size, excellent when replacing windows etc
- Wood look alike with real feeling grain’
- Modern UPVC is not affected by wind, dust particles, sun UV and other natural elements
- Easy to clean
Why Flush Doors/Readymade door ?
Ready made door play main role in the look in your house. It is known as a Flush Doors,installed in wooden frame only.It is cheapest,best,& beauty in look, ,it is accepted by new generations in Nepal.It does not takes time to fit,when ever you like,it can be fitted instantly.It is avaible easily in different quality,design,colour& sizes in Nepal market .Cost depends on quality & thickness & materials used..Flush Door are made by solid wood,UPVC ,alumunium,fibre glass,plyboard,& wood carved door.
-Galvanised Sheet Roofings
-Metal Stone coated Roofings
-Fibre glass Roofings
-Nepali /Indian ceramics tiles
The excellent quality of UPVC roofing sheet is ensured by using high-quality materials,high-tech durability formula,and the whole set of imported tri-ply co-extruded compound foamed equipment.
Key Features of UPVC Roofing Sheet:
- Super heat and sound insulation.
- Easy to install.
- Outstanding sound and heat insulation.
- Acid and alkali resistance:Foam UPVC roof tile has extra anti-corrosion capacity.
- Light weight: 4.0kg/m2, 5.0kg/m2, 6.0kg/m2.
- 100% water resistance.
- Fire resistance: B1 grade.
- Excellent anti-impact capacity.
- Weather resistant:the UV agent mixing in the corrugated sheet,which can truly resist the damage of ultraviolet ray.
- Environment protection: it does not contain asbestos with no carcinogen released.
- Beauty: UPVC roof tile has rich and bright colors,The regular colors are Black ,Red,White,Beige,Green,Blue,Grey,Brick Red.
- Easy to drill,saw and install,available proportion is up to 95%.
METAL COATED STONE ROOFINGS
For over 100 years architects, builders, engineers and designers have specified metal roofing to protect their projects. Metal has a long standing reputation for performance, longevity, versatility and beauty.
Stone coated metal roofing was refined during and after the World War II and since then it has captured the global market due to its advantages like light weight, outstanding durability, and easy handling.
A-one stone coated roofing systems offer a high performance alternative to other roofing products, ideal for new construction or renovation in commercial, institutional and residential applications where high performance, long life and low maintenance are desired.
A-one Stone coated roofing sheets are manufactured to international quality standards and are tested to comply with or exceed relevant building codes and regulations.
- High Performance
- Corrosion resistance
- Low Maintenance
- Fire Safe
- Freeze/Thaw Resistant
- 120 mph Wind Warranty
- Attractive Appearance
- 50 Year Limited Warranty
Fibre Glass Products :
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) comprise a special group of the reinforced plastics made up of by incorporating flexible strands of fibrous glass into a compatible plastics material. This engineering material came into existence in 1942 for the first time. From this modest beginning the FRP family of composites has grown both in number and quality today competing with metals and other materials. Almost all engineering plastics are being used for making composites and a variety of new composites are being developed every year. More then 35000 products are being made out of these composites.
FRP products are used in applications requiring high mechanical strength but, with light weight requirements. Combining fiberglass with plastics increases the materials physical strength, stiffness, impact resistance and dimensional stability, and it also increases its use over wider temperature ranges. The specific gravity of FRP is roughly one-fifth that of steel, and as such, its use covers a wider range of applications when lightweight is important. Depending on the amount of glass reinforcement used and its particular geometry and arrangement in the resin mix, strengths can range from roughly half to several times those of structural steel.
General Advantages of FRP:
- Low electrical conductivity.
- High Strength-to-weight ratio.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Adequate optical properties.
- Low transportation cost.
- Low installation costs.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Low resistance to flow
- Dimensional stability.
- Ease of installation.
- Good energy saving.
- Light in weight.
- Transportation: Car, bus and truck bodies, hood, bonnets, wing mirrors, break linings, seats, bumpers, leaf spring, spare wheel covers, bulk cargo containers, etc.
- Construction and infrastructure: Sanitary ware products, such as bathtub, shower units, wash basins, WC pans, etc. Roof light sheets and domes, flat and corrugated sheets. Decorative paneling. Insulation panels.Form work, moulds and shuttering for concrete, rain water guttering. Roofing applications include sealing and water proofing.
- Corrosion resistant: Applications in this market include all types oilfield pipes, fume handling ducts, under ground petrol tanks, sucker rods, water, waste water, drainage and irrigation piping and corrosion resistant tanks for all kinds of industries.
- Recreational: Water and snow skis, kayaks, snowboards, golf club shafts, golf trolleys and fishing rods, swimming pools, etc.
- Marine: Power boards, sail boats, speed boats, etc.
- Appliances & Business Equipment: Such as components and household appliances, computer terminal housing.
- Electronics & Electrical: Light poles, circuit boards, electrical junction boxes, ladder rails and copper plated laminates in printed circuit board, etc.
- Aerospace & Aircraft: Over head storage bins, aircraft toilets and helicopter rotor blades.
- Bio Gas Plant
-Fibre glass Roofings