Right tiles for right place
- Use smaller tiles ,which are best for bedrooms, living rooms and guest rooms, matching the interiors tiles for your room. Ivory and grey-colored tiles work well for your flooring which looks best with the rest of your décor.
- Use bright-colored tiles for your bathroom’s floor. Use the tiles having a good grip with a non-skid matte finish. For your walls, you can choose glossy or satin-textured tiles. It’s easy to clean and maintain.
- Use non-skid tiles for your kitchen floor. Gold or brown colored tiles are preferred for the kitchen floor because scratches and stains aren’t easily noticeable on them. Use glossy tiles for the walls. The glossy tiles are easy to clean
- Use dark or earthy tiles for your corridors as in dark colors, dirt and scratches are not easily visible.
- Use white basic colors for the roof or terrace tiles. Light color on the roof reduces room temperature while dark color absorbs heat and makes the top floor hotter in summer.
Why choose right tiles?
The right tiles can prevent cost and improve quality. Anyone would prefer to have his/her interior decor not only beautiful but also durable. So, reasons of using right tiles are that they are cost effective, better looking, durable, better variety of colors and design, easier for maintenance and cleaning and fit for decor.
Types of Tiles
These tiles are available in glazed (polished) and unglazed varieties. Glazed ceramic tiles are either plain or decorated and are used on floors and walls.
These tiles are extremely durable and strong, making them perfect for driveways and exterior floors. Since they don’t have a smooth finish they offer a good grip even when wet.
These tiles are made from natural clay and are extremely durable as well as water resistant. They are glazed for variation in color and extra durability. Also, they are suitable for floors and walls. Although they are generally preferred in the living room, they are also used for the roof.
Interlock and Mosaic tiles
Mosaic tiles are small tiles( 10/10 inch )made of cement and concrete. They are used in outdoor. Some of these tiles include granite, marble and limestone. These might be durable or non-durable depending on the material.
Vitrified are processed to make them durable and resistant to scratches, stains and acid. They are relatively cheap and re available in a wide variety of colors. They can be used in any room.
They are un-glazed but durable tiles and are suitable for both indoors as well as outdoors. Quarry tiles are best for floors and kitchen.
More than 90 percent tiles, bath wares items and marbles come from India. Varieties of brands are imported to Nepal. Most of them are: Somany, Cera, Balaji, NITCO, Parryware, Hindwares, Simpolo, Johnson,orient bell, Adson etc
For Authorized Dealers information, contact 9851110960 or mail us at email@example.com