A Sample Prefab House
A prefabricated structure, is a structure which has components manufactured in an off-site industrial facility. They are sometimes referred to as factory-made or modular structures, although there are some notable differences. In a prefab structure, components are made in house and transported in a flat-pack form lowering logistical costs, whereas modular homes have entire sections of the given structure built off site. By opting for Prefab; human error, waste, time, energy & costs are significantly reduced allowing for efficient construction.
After Great earth quake in Nepal in 2015 most of the constructions ,like, home ,shelter,factort,&many outlets are are constructed by prefab system.
- It is earth quake resistant,
- Cost effective
- energy savings
- 20 years guarantee,
- fire ,water ,wheather, proof,
- material can be re-used
- ,reselling Value.
- Fast to construct.
- Good Looking
- , easy to re-locate upto 5 times
- upvc or alumunium window/door
- For ceiling gypsum or cement board,
- steel or metal strusture
- for roofing:galvanised sheet or upvc ,or whatever you like
- cost:Rs950 to 3500 per sq feet
- Lightweight: 650kg/m3, just one third of the brick building.
- ECO-friendly: Energy saving, non-toxic, recommended by government.
- Fast installation: 5 times faster than traditional brick installation.
- Labor cost saving: fewer workers, and build more fast.
- Warm preservation: adjust indoor temperature at a constant range.
- Fire proof: 4 hours against of 1000 ℃ high temperature.
- Anti-seismic: earthquake resistance can reach to 8 magnitudes.
- Long life-span: More than 70 years.
- Water-proof and damp resistant.
- Sound insulation and absorption
Many company makes prefab homes .But user must be careful for quality,materials
skilled craftmanship & pricing .,so you should contact with Genuine company only,
You can find them in best fabricators section